Thursday, June 13 and Friday, June 14
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: The Fiber Studio - 418 S. Commerce Street, Wichita KS
Cost: $75 if you register by June 7th or $100 after June 7th.
KAEA/NAEA Membership is required – new members are welcome!
Not a member? Join online: http://www.arteducators.org/community/membership
Register for Summer Camp and Workshops at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MUBgRX0AuGWlq7_v3pTWJ_b8sn9sLYjUMC-z7ChZzSg/viewform
Workshop Options *Workshops will be a on a first come first served basis.
Option 1: Fiber Fusion and Thread Collage for 2 days
Option 2: Fiber Fusion one day and Pastels the second day
Option 3: Ceramics and Sculpture for 2 days.
(Tour included – Transportation required)
- Marilyn Grisham- Fiber Fusion and Thread Collage. Marilyn Owns the Fiber Studio Gallery and is a well-known fiber artist from the Wichita area. Check out some of her work!
- Barbara Stecklein- Chalk Pastel Artist. Barbara is an accomplished pastel artist from the Wichita area. She works in a large format on pastel cloth. Barbara's website: http://www.ds-bsr.com/
- Connie Erantt- Bronze and Resin Sculpture. Connie is well known bronze sculptor whose work can be seen in many venues around Wichita and across the United States. See samples of her work at the Strecker-Nelson Gallery and at the Law Enforcement Memorial of Sedgwick County.
- Jill Houtz- Ceramic Artist. Jill is the owner of Wichita Pottery and a well known ceramic artist in the Wichita area. Check her out here: http://www.wichitapottery.com/Site/Home.html
Things to bring:
1. Bring a snack to share
2. Fiber Workshop folks – bring your sewing machine, darning foot, ribbon, fabric scraps, thread, etc.
2. Meals and lodging are on your own.
If you have further questions please contact:
Linda Morgan - 316-285-0898 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ginger Steck - 316-209-1045 - email@example.com